Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Red Wine and the UEFA Champions League

I've had a good bottle of red wine with dinner - very good in fact - and I'm off to bed to sleep it off.

I'll be back in time to watch the Chelsea v Barca game - which I must say I am looking forward to.

As for tonight's betting - it will be a simple double for me :
Valencia @ 1.28 to beat Shaktar
Bremen @ 1.22 to beat Levski

Total return is 56% yield which is more than acceptable.

I've placed a sizable bet on this one at PaddyPower who seem too big on Valencia to me - and are the top price on the internet as I type.

It's a typical "banker" play - looks safe before kickoff - but we will have to wait and see eh? I probably should not mix alcohol and gambling - but this does look rock solid.

GL to all punters tonight.

No comments: